Frequently asked questions, or FAQs are, well….frequent. At Wallace Wason, PLLC we are always looking for ways to help our clients and potential clients through the various aspects of bringing a lawsuit in the civil court system. We understand that the terminology, the process and the necessary steps can be confusing during what is already a very difficult time in your life.
For this reason, we’ve put together a list of frequently asked questions and our typical answers to help you in this journey. We’ll be adding more content over time in response to your questions, so keep asking!
How Much Will This Cost?
- Who Should Consider a Medical or Dental Malpractice Claim?
- Who Should Consider a Legal Malpractice Claim?
- What is Needed to Evaluate my Malpractice or Injury Case?
- Intake Interview – How to Make the Most of our Free Case Evaluation
- How Do I Know If I Have a Case or Should Sue?
- When Does It Make Sense to File a Lawsuit?
- I Can’t Afford Reparative Treatment – Will A Legal Claim Help?
- Reasons WWPLLC Might Decline a Case
- What Are the Elements of a Successful Malpractice Case?
- What Is the Statute of Limitations for Malpractice Cases?
- Medical/Dental v Legal
- Why is the Statute of Limitations Important?
- Tolling of Statutes of Limitations
- How Long Will This Take?
If you have other questions that you’d like to see addressed, feel free to get in touch!
Resources for Current Clients of Wallace Wason, PLLC